Model Number: 14050203
Menards® SKU: 2428661
Description & Documents
The Milescraft® Crown45™ crown molding jig for miter saws will change the way crown molding projects are done, because there is no more "Upside Down and Backwards" thinking when cutting. The innovative "right-side up" cutting orientation, novice and pro alike can save time and money by cutting the stock correctly, the first time. With the Crown45™, crown molding will be cut the way you see and install it on the wall.
- Indented cutting face for use with special dentil style detailed molding
- Adjustable angle setting with angle finders included. Cuts common molding spring angles.
- Wide cutting surface. Handles all crown moldings between 2 and 5-1/2 inches
- Cut finished moulding with no break out on the finished surface.
- Saw blade enters the material from the front due to its unique orientation.
Brand Name: Milescraft®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.