Model Number: 14050203
Menards® SKU: 2428661
Description & Documents
The Milescraft® Crown45™ for miter saws will change the way crown molding projects are done, because there is no more "Upside Down and Backwards" thinking when cutting. With an innovative "right-side up" cutting orientation, novice and pro alike can save time and money by cutting the stock correctly the first time. With the Crown45™, crown molding will be cut the way you see and install it on the wall.
- Indented cutting face for use with special dentil style detailed molding
- Adjustable angle setting with angle finders included. Cuts common molding spring angles
- Wide cutting surface. Handles all crown moldings between 2 and 5-1/2 inches
- Cut finished molding with no break out on the finished surface
- Saw blade enters the material from the front due to its unique orientation
Shipping Dimensions: 14.5 x 6.0 x 2.63
Shipping Weight: 0.8 lbs
Brand Name: Milescraft
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/8/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.