3/32" Wood Stubby Bit (2-Pack)
Model Number: 23010703
Menards® SKU: 2421524
Everyday Low Price: $4.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.55
Your Final Price: $4.44
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Drill holes in tight spaces with Milescraft StubbyBits™. Now you can drill holes into metal and other surfaces in hard-to-reach areas you couldn't get to before without breaking off the tip of a good drill bit. These durable drill bits are precision-ground from one piece of M2 High Speed Steel; there is no weak spot where two pieces are welded or crimped together. With a standard 135-degree tip, these bits are ideal for drilling into metal, plastic, or other materials.
- Brad point tip provides pin point accuracy with no wandering when drilling wood
- 2.32 inch long drill bits designed to drill holes in tight spaces
- 1/4 inch hex shaft fits most standard and quick change chucks
- 6-piece set includes 3/32, 1/8, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16 and 3/8 inch bits
Shipping Dimensions: 4.25 x 2.0 x 0.1
Shipping Weight: 0.1 lbs
Brand Name: Milescraft®
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.