2-7/8" Blu-Mol Carbide Grit Jig Saw Blade is used for cutting metal, tile, plastic and PVC and for difficult to cut materials.Provides a very clean and fast cut. Carbon grit particles bonded to the blade offers the greatest wear and heat resistance. Designed for smooth cutting and has a universal shank.
- Designed for smooth cutting on difficult to cut materials.
- Carbon grit particles are bonded to the blade.
- The blade cuts extremely abrasive materials with no teeth to chip or dull.
- Carbide grit offers the greatest wear and heat resistance.
- Designed for smooth cutting.
- Performs best when moderate force is maintained and slower speed is used when cutting ceramics.
- Also performs best when lubricant is applies when cutting sheet metal.
- Performs best when masking tape is applied on bottom of saw show when cutting glazed surfaces.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/5/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.