2-7/8" Blu-Mol Carbide Grit Jig Saw Blade - 2 pk
Model Number: 2422447
Menards® SKU: 2422447
Description & Documents
2-7/8" Blu-Mol Carbide Grit Jig Saw Blade is used for cutting metal, tile, plastic and PVC and for difficult to cut materials.Provides a very clean and fast cut. Carbon grit particles bonded to the blade offers the greatest wear and heat resistance. Designed for smooth cutting and has a universal shank.
- Designed for smooth cutting on difficult to cut materials.
- Carbon grit particles are bonded to the blade.
- The blade cuts extremely abrasive materials with no teeth to chip or dull.
- Carbide grit offers the greatest wear and heat resistance.
- Designed for smooth cutting.
- Performs best when moderate force is maintained and slower speed is used when cutting ceramics.
- Also performs best when lubricant is applies when cutting sheet metal.
- Performs best when masking tape is applied on bottom of saw show when cutting glazed surfaces.