Bosch® 2-1/2" BIM Plunge Blade
Model Number: OSC212FH
Menards® SKU: 2526587
Everyday Low Price: $19.97
Sale Price Good Through 07-05-2015
Description & Documents
The Bosch® 2-1/2" BIM hammerhead plunge blade is suited for cutting wide surfaces like door jambs and features a 12-pin flush-cut design for quality performance.
- Whether the material is wood, hardwood, sheet metal, tile, stone, fiberglass or nail-embedded wood, Bosch® offers an OMT cutting solution at the best price-for-performance ratio in the industry
- Bi-metal construction offers superior life
- Flush cut design allows blade to cut level without the tool interfering with the work surface
- Compatible with OIS tools such as Bosch®, Skil, Ridgid, Milwaukee, Fein 636, Craftsman, Makita and other tools with an OIS adapter
- Features OIS interface connection point
Brand Name: Bosch®
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/4/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.