Dremel® 3/16" High Speed Cutter 2 pack
Model Number: 192
Menards® SKU: 2420113
Everyday Low Price: $4.98
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.55
Your Final Price: $4.43
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
A versatile, high-quality cutter made of high-grade steel for use on wood, plastic and soft metals. It's used for shaping, hollowing and grooving and is ideal on curved surfaces.
- Used for shaping, hollowing and grooving
- For use on wood, plastic and soft metals
- Ideal on curved surfaces
- Versatile, high-quality cutter made of high-grade steel
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit.
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
- Use the sides of the cutter (rather than the tip) for effective cutting. The tip cuts poorly and can break under pressure.
- Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics (to avoid melting at the point of contact).
- If chattering occurs, increase speed.
Dimensions: 2 (pack)
Brand Name: Dremel®
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.