#2 Spiral Flute Screw Extractor
Model Number: 21812
Menards® SKU: 2421336
Everyday Low Price: $2.97
You Save: $0.30
After Sale Price
Sale Price Good Through 02-21-2016
Description & Documents
High carbon steel spiral flute screw extractors are heat-treated and tempered for long life.
- Tool surface is treated to resist rust
- The tapered left-hand spiral flutes grip screws firmly
- Required drill size is permanently laser-marked on the shank of each extractor for easy reference
- Drill size permanently stamped on shank
- To remove bolts/screws: 5/32" to 7/32"
- Use drill bit size 7/64"
Dimensions: 3/16" Shank Dia., .080" Point Dia.
|Special Features: Vermont American taps and dies are tooled to the most exacting specifications to ensure that bolts anchor securely. These products are rust and tarnish resistant for greater durability and accurate fitment
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/13/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.