Bostitch® Smart Point® 18-Gauge Brad Nailer
Model Number: BTFP12233
Menards® SKU: 2082962
Description & Documents
This Bostitch® 18-Gauge Brad Nailer features the World's 1st Technology of Smart Point®. The World's First Smart Point® Nose provides easier nail placement through a smaller nose footprint and the contact trip does not need to be compressed to actuate tool. The nailer accepts 5/8"- 2-1/8" fasteners. The Dial-A-Depth™ Control gives you the ability to select the proper depth for precise counter sinking of brad nails. The tool-free jam release mechanism makes easy nail removal if you get a jam and the selectable trigger System allows you to switch between sequential or contact operation. The brad nailer is oil-free for your convenience and to eliminate the risk of oil stains. Other features include: air fitting; rear exhaust; belt hook; rubber grip; and pencil sharpener. Includes: Nailer, Carrying Case, 1/4" air fitting, (2) tips and sample fasteners. It is backed by the Bostitch® 7-year limited warranty.
- Smart Point™ Technology: Easy nail placement as a result of a smaller nose compared to current BOSTITCH nailers and no need to compress the contact trip to actuate the tool
- Drives 18 GA brad nails from 5/8" to 2-1/8" length
- Oil-free operation reduces the risk of oil stains
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Dial-A-Depth™ control for precise countersinking of brad nails
- Selectable trigger system for sequential or contact operation
- Other Features: 1/4" air fitting, rear air exhaust, & belt hook with integrated pencil sharpener
- Kit Includes: Nailer, 1/4" Air Fitting, Sample Brad Nails, Carrying Case and Extra No-Mar Tips
Brand Name: Bostitch
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Tool Type: Brad Nailer
||Housing Material: Magnesium
|Air Inlet Size: 1/4 IN
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/7/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.