Masterforce 2-1/8" 18 Gauge Brad Nailer
Model Number: 2085004
Menards® SKU: 2085004
Description & Documents
The Masterforce® 18 Gauge Brad Nailer drives 5/8" to 2-1/8" 18 Gauge Straight Brad Nails. It can be used for many different light finish work applications. It has a light weight housing, and a slip on rubber grip, so that you can install your trim and finish products with more comfort, and less fatigue. An easy change sequential/bump fire trigger, tool less depth of drive adjuster, and no-mar wear contact element allow for greater ease of installation and a high level of tool and material control. With this Masterforce® Brad Nailer at your side, you are able to handle any finish work professionally.
- Selectable trigger for switching to Bump or Sequential fire mode.
- Over mold grip provides greater comfort and less fatigue.
- Rear exhaust to direct air from work piece.
- Swivel connector with filter.
- Drives 5/8"-2 1/8" brad nails
- Side loading magazine
- Tool-free Depth of Drive for precision nailing.
- Equipped with No-mar tip for soft wood.
- Visual reload indicator.
- Tool-free jam release - for easy jam clearing
- Slender nose design, easy to focus on the work piece.
Dimensions: 5"D x 12.5"H x 15.75"W
Shipping Dimensions: 15.88 x 12.88 x 4.56
Shipping Weight: 7.0 lbs
Brand Name: Masterforce
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Collation Type: Glue
||Color/Finish: Gray, Green, and Black
|Country of Origin: Taiwan
||Depth Control: Yes
|Fastener Format: Brads
||Fastener Gauge Range: 18 Gauge
|Product Weight (lbs): 2.56
||Operating Pressure (PSI): 70-120
|Nailer/Stapler Design: Brad Nailer
||Package Type: Molded Plastic Case
|Fastener Length Range: 5/8" - 2 1/8"
||Fasteners Used: 18 Gauge Brads
|Housing Material: Aluminum
||Air Inlet Size: 1/4"
|Max Pressure (PSI): 120 PSI
||Included Accessories: Safety Glasses, Tool Oil, Allen Wrenches, & Operators Manual.
|Item Number: 208-5004
||Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Years