This 1/2"Drill & 1/2" Impact wrench is a perfect starter set for the serious contractor as well as the "weekend warrior". Use these tools with confidence as they are built for endurance and comfort. All batteries in the series are interchangeable. Pick up a spare today! Drill: all metal chuck grips bits & drivers securely, electric brake stops chuck rotation quickly, torque settings adjust for the job at hand, trigger switch provides precision control, LED light positioned to illuminate work area. Impact Wrench: Up to 300 ft.lbs Torque (Max) for heavy duty driving. Variable speed trigger for easy startup and ultimate control. LED light for working in dimly lit areas. Large, easy to operate forward and reverse shuttle. GripZone over mold technology for improved comfort with a positive grip.
- Includes 1/4" hex adapter and 1/2" to 3/8" socket reducer, one 1.5Ah and one 3.0Ah battery, quick charger and carrying bag
- Drill: 1/2" ratcheting single-sleeve keyless chuck quickly stops the chuck rotation, 24-position adjustable torque clutch adjusts to the task at hand, 0-300/0-1250 RPM
- Wrench: 1/2 in. square tang with ball detent grip sockets securely, 0-2500 RPM/0-3200 BPM, 1400 in.lbs. of torque
- Universal charger can charge all Flex Power batteries
- 1.5Ah battery: Lightweight, compact Li-Ion power to increase comfort and reduce fatigue, 45 minutes charging time, 3.0Ah battery: longer run times and increased power 75 minute charge time.
- 3 year warranty
Brand Name: Masterforce
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Product Manual: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/12/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.