Powermate® 1/2" PRO Air Reversible Drill with Secondary Handle
Model Number: P0240221SN
Menards® SKU: 2072706
Everyday Low Price: $79.98
11% Mail-In Rebate: $8.80
Your Final Price: $71.18
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
This 1/2' PRO reversible drill is perfect for high torque drilling, honing, reaming and fastening.
- 1/2" PRO reversible air drill
- Requires 4.0 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 1/4" NPT air inlet
- 750 RPM free rotational speed
- Fully hardened gearing
- Ball-bearing mounted motor
- Conveniently located forward/reverse switch
- Includes chuck and key
- Includes second handle for added stability
- Accepts drill bits up to 1/2" shank
- 1-year limited warranty
Shipping Dimensions: 8.8 x 5.5 x 1.75
Shipping Weight: 3.9 lbs
Brand Name: Powermate®
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.