Hitachi® 8-Gallon Gas-Powered Wheelbarrow Compressor
Model Number: EC2510E
Menards® SKU: 2075515
Description & Documents
The EC2510E combines contractor grade quality with simplified operation. Designed to work day-in and day-out, this compressor provides plenty of air and cycles from 116 PSI to a maximum of 145 PSI so it turns on well before tools requirements are compromised.
- Solid cast-iron cylinder provides industry recognized premium material for long life, consistent compression and low oil carryover
- Base plate integrated control panel protects the gauge, regulator and plumbing while centralizing the controls for simple operation
- Oversized oil level site glass allows everyone to monitor the oil level for the pump avoiding pump damage due to lock up from inadequate oil supply
- Pneumatic throttle control, that uses air instead of a cable to adjust the throttle, eliminates the common failure of cable throttles due to crimping and breaking
- Power output: 5.5 HP Honda engine @ 3,600 RPM
- Displacement: 196cc
- Includes: synthetic oil (SAE 5W-50) 8 oz., breather pipe plug, wheel, pressure gauge, drive belt and filter
- 10.9 CFM at 40 PSI/9.3 CFM at 90 PSI
- Includes plug and coupler
Brand Name: Hitachi®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Compressor Type: Gas Powered
||Twin Stack Tank Configuration: No
||Max Pressure (PSI): 145
|Tank Pressure Gauge: Yes
||Low Oil Shut Down: No
|Wheel Type: Wheelbarrow
||Tank Capacity: 8 Gallon
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/3/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.