Click image for a larger view.
Hover to zoom in.
Masterforce 1-3/4" Coil Roofing Nailer
Model Number: 2085010
Menards® SKU: 2085010
Please wait while we perform your request.
Everyday Low Price: $189.00
You Save: $40.00
Sale Price Good Through 12-24-2013
Description & Documents
The Masterforce® Coil Roofing Nailer drives 15° Degree Wire Collated roofing nails. It has a light weight housing, and a slip on rubber grip, so that you can install your roofing products with more comfort, and less fatigue. An easy change sequential/bump fire trigger, and high wear skid pads allow for greater ease of installation as well. With this Masterforce® Roofing Nailer at your side, you are ready to take on any project.
- 360°Multi-directional exhaust deflector.
- Over mold grip provides greater comfort and less fatigue.
- Swivel connector with filter.
- Selectable trigger for switching to Bump or Sequential fire mode.
- Carbide tipped nosepiece along with safety preventing from wearing when driving nails.
- User friendly Depth of Drive for precision nailing
- Steel plate guard to protect body and magazine.
- Drives 15 degree coil roofing nails 3/4"-1 3/4"
- Shingle placement guide
- Includes carrying case
- 3 Year Warranty
Dimensions: 6.5"D x 14.5"H x 16.5"W
Shipping Dimensions: 17.88 x 16.75 x 6.31
Shipping Weight: 11.0 lbs
Brand Name: Masterforce
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Collation Type: Wire
||Color/Finish: Gray, Green, and Black
|Country of Origin: Taiwan
||Depth Control: Yes
|Fastener Format: Coil
||Fastener Gauge Range: 0.12
|Product Weight (lbs): 4.88
||Operating Pressure (PSI): 70-120
|Nailer/Stapler Design: Coil Roofing Nailer
||Package Type: Molded Plastic Case
|Fastener Length Range: 3/4" - 1 3/4"
||Fasteners Used: 15 Degree Coil Roofing Nails
|Housing Material: Aluminum
||Air Inlet Size: 1/4"
|Max Pressure (PSI): 120 PSI
||Included Accessories: Safety Glasses, Tool Oil, Allen Wrenches, & Operators Manual.
|Item Number: 208-5010
||Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Years