MasterForce® 2-1/2" 15-Gauge Angle Finish Nailer
Model Number: 2085008
Menards® SKU: 2085008
Description & Documents
The MasterForce® 15-Gauge Angled Finish Nailer drives 1" to 2-1/2" 15-gauge angled finish nails. It can be used for many different finish work applications. It has a lightweight housing and a slip-on rubber grip so you can install your trim and finish products with more comfort and less fatigue. An easy change sequential/bump fire trigger, tool less depth of drive adjuster and no-mar wear contact element allow for greater ease of installation and a high level of tool and material control. With this MasterForce® Trim Nailer at your side, you are able to handle any finish work professionally.
- Drives 15-gauge 1" - 2-1/2" angled finish nails
- Multi-directional exhaust cover
- Over mold grip provides greater comfort and less fatigue
- Angled air inlet design, swivel connector with filter
- High capacity rear loading magazine
- Selectable trigger for switching to Bump or Sequential fire mode
- Tool-free depth control adjustment
- Tool-free jam release - for easy jam clearing
- Includes no mar tip, belt hook and carrying case
Dimensions: 6.5"D x 14.5"H x 16.5"W
Shipping Dimensions: 16.88 x 14.75 x 6.31
Shipping Weight: 11.0 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Collation Type: Glue
||Color/Finish: Gray, Green, and Black
|Country of Origin: Taiwan
||Depth Control: Yes
|Fastener Format: Finish
||Fastener Gauge Range: 15 Gauge
|Product Weight (lbs): 4.06
||Operating Pressure (PSI): 70-120
|Nailer/Stapler Design: Angled Finish Nailer
||Package Type: Molded Plastic Case
|Fastener Length Range: 1" - 2 1/2"
||Fasteners Used: 15 Gauge Angled Trim Nails
|Housing Material: Aluminum
||Air Inlet Size: 1/4"
|Max Pressure (PSI): 120 PSI
||Included Accessories: Safety Glasses, Tool Oil, Allen Wrenches, & Operators Manual.
|Item Number: 208-5008
||Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Years