Masterforce® 2-1/2" 15-Gauge Angle Finish Nailer
Model Number: 2085008
Menards® SKU: 2085008
Description & Documents
The Masterforce® 15-Gauge Angled Finish Nailer drives 1" to 2-1/2" 15-gauge angled finish nails. It can be used for many different finish work applications. It has a lightweight housing and a slip-on rubber grip so you can install your trim and finish products with more comfort and less fatigue. An easy change sequential/bump fire trigger, tool less depth of drive adjuster and no-mar wear contact element allow for greater ease of installation and a high level of tool and material control. With this Masterforce® Trim Nailer at your side, you are able to handle any finish work professionally.
- Drives 15-gauge 1" - 2-1/2" angled finish nails
- Multi-directional exhaust cover
- Over mold grip provides greater comfort and less fatigue
- Angled air inlet design, swivel connector with filter
- High capacity rear loading magazine
- Selectable trigger for switching to Bump or Sequential fire mode
- Tool-free depth control adjustment
- Tool-free jam release - for easy jam clearing
- Includes no mar tip, belt hook and carrying case
Dimensions: 6.5"D x 14.5"H x 16.5"W
Brand Name: MasterForce
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|For Use With: 15 Ga. DA Nail
||Housing Material: Aluminum
|Air Inlet Size: 1/4"
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/6/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.