Bosch® 16-Gauge Slim Strip Finish Nailer
Model Number: FNS250-16
Menards® SKU: 2087503
Description & Documents
Enjoy precise nail-driving power with the Bosch® Pneumatic 1" - 2-1/2" x 16-Gauge Slim Strip Finish Nailer. With its slim, easy-to-control design, this nailer is built to offer big-time performance in a small package. A depth-control mechanism allows you to adjust the depth of the nails, and Bosch® Full-Force Technology helps eliminate wasted power and space and applies 100% of the working energy directly to the fastener.
- Drives 16-gauge straight finish nails 1" - 2-1/2"
- Full force technology engineered to direct 100% of the energy to the fastener by eliminating wasted power and space
- Tool-less adjustable air exhaust; slim body - better line of sight. Better control
- Tool-less quick clear; easily remove jammed nails
- Tool-less adjustable depth of drive
- Narrow nose for excellent line of sight
- Dry fire lock-out avoids damage to work materials and internal components by preventing blank firing
- No-mar tip storage
- In-line self-cleaning air filter keeps debris from the valve and o-ring improving life of the tool
- Tool-less selectable trigger allows you to easily switch between bump and sequential fire
Dimensions: 18"L x 6"H x 14.5"W
Shipping Dimensions: 18.0 x 14.5 x 6.0
Shipping Weight: 9.2 lbs
Brand Name: Bosch®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|For Use With: 16 Ga. Straight Nail
||Case Included: Yes
|Brand Name: Bosch®
||Package Contents: Nail Gun, Safety Glasses, No-Mar Tip, Carrying Case
|Color Family: Blue
||Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited 1 Year
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 9/4/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.