Bosch® 15-Gauge Strip Angle Finish Nailer
Model Number: FNA250-15
Menards® SKU: 2087504
Description & Documents
The Bosch® Pneumatic 15-Gauge Strip Angle Finish Nailer is designed to provide durability, precision nail placement and reliable nail-driving power. With its convenient angled design, this nailer makes reaching into hard-to-reach areas and around tight corners a cinch, while Full-Force Technology helps eliminate wasted power and space and applies 100% of the working energy directly to the fastener.
- Drives 15-gauge straight finish nails 1-1/4" to 2-1/2"
- Full force technology engineered to direct 100% of the energy to the fastener by eliminating wasted power and space
- Tool-less adjustable air exhaust
- Slim body for better line of sight and better control
- Tool-less quick clear easily removes jammed nails
- Tool-less adjustable depth of drive
- Narrow nose for excellent line of sight
- Dry fire lock-out avoids damage to work materials and internal components by preventing blank firing
- No-mar tip storage
- In-line self-cleaning air filter keeps debris from the valve and o-ring improving life of the tool
- Tool-less selectable trigger to easily switch between bump and sequential fire
Dimensions: 18"L x 6"H x 14.5"W
Brand Name: Bosch
|Tool Type: 15-Gauge Strip Angle Finish Nailer
||For Use With: 15 Ga. DA Nail
|Housing Material: Magnesium
||Air Inlet Size: 0.25
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/11/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.