Bosch® 18-Gauge Narrow Crown Stapler
Model Number: STN150-18
Menards® SKU: 2087502
Description & Documents
With its compact, durable design, the Bosch® STN150-18 1-1/2" x 18-Gauge Narrow Crown Stapler drives staples quickly and reliably without weighing you down. It features Bosch's exclusive full-force technology, which means the tool is specially engineered to direct 100% of its working energy to the fastener, eliminating wasted power and space.
- Drives 18-gauge 1/4" narrow crown staples 1/2" to 1-1/2"
- Slim body for better line of sight. Better control
- Tool-less quick clear - easily remove jammed nails
- Tool-less adjustable depth of drive
- Narrow nose for excellent line of sight
- Dry fire lock-out avoids damage to work materials and internal components by preventing blank firing
- In-line self-cleaning air filter keeps debris from the valve and O-ring improving life of the tool
- Tool-less selectable trigger allows you to easily switch between bump and sequential fire
Dimensions: 15.75"L x 4.84"H x 14.5"W
Shipping Dimensions: 15.75 x 14.5 x 4.84
Shipping Weight: 7.4 lbs
Brand Name: Bosch®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Case Included: Yes
||Brand Name: Bosch®
|Package Contents: Stapler, Safety Glasses, No-Mar Tip, Case
||Color Family: Blue
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited 1 Year
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/5/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.