Bosch® 18-Gauge Straight Brad Nailer
Model Number: BNS200-18
Menards® SKU: 2087500
Description & Documents
The compact, durable Bosch Pneumatic 5/8 in. - 2 in. 18-Gauge Straight Brad Nailer incorporates Bosch Full-Force Technology to help eliminate wasted power and provide highly efficient and reliable nail-driving performance. This air-powered nailer accepts glue-collated fasteners measuring from 5/8 in. to 2 in. and features a selectable trigger that allows you to easily switch between bump and sequential fire modes. The narrow nose and slim body promote increased visibility, and the in-line, self-cleaning air filter blocks debris to help ensure a trouble-free working life.
- Drives 18-gauge brads 5/8" - 2"
- Full force technology - engineered to direct 100% of the energy to the fastener by eliminating wasted power and space
- Slim body - better line of sight, better control
- Tool-less quick clear - easily remove jammed nails
- Tool-less adjustable depth of drive - adjust depth of drive on tool
- Narrow nose - excellent line of sight
- Dry fire lock-out - avoids damage to work materials and internal components by preventing blank firing
- No-mar tip storage+E2770
- Tool-less selectable trigger - easily switch between bump and sequential fire
- In-line self-cleaning air filter - keeps debris from the valve and o-ring improving life of the tool
Dimensions: 16"L x 4.72"H x 14.5"W
Shipping Dimensions: 16.0 x 14.5 x 4.72
Shipping Weight: 7.3 lbs
Brand Name: Bosch®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/27/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.