Bosch® 18-Gauge Straight Brad Nailer
Model Number: BNS200-18
Menards® SKU: 2087500
Description & Documents
The compact, durable Bosch® pneumatic 5/8" - 2" 18-gauge straight brad nailer incorporates Bosch® Full-Force Technology to help eliminate wasted power and provide highly efficient and reliable nail-driving performance. This air-powered nailer accepts glue-collated fasteners measuring from 5/8" to 2" and features a selectable trigger that allows you to easily switch between bump and sequential fire modes. The narrow nose and slim body promote increased visibility and the in-line, self-cleaning air filter blocks debris to help ensure a trouble-free working life.
- Drives 18-gauge brads 5/8" - 2"
- Full force technology engineered to direct 100% of the energy to the fastener by eliminating wasted power and space
- Slim body - better line of sight, better control
- Tool-less quick clear; easily remove jammed nails
- Tool-less adjustable depth of drive
- Narrow nose for excellent line of sight
- Dry fire lock-out avoids damage to work materials and internal components by preventing blank firing
- No-mar tip storage+E2770
- Tool-less selectable trigger allows you to easily switch between bump and sequential fire
- In-line self-cleaning air filter keeps debris from the valve and O-ring improving life of the tool
Dimensions: 16"L x 4.72"H x 14.5"W
Brand Name: Bosch
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Tool Type: 18-Gauge Straight Brad Nailer
||For Use With: 18 Ga. Brad Nail
|Housing Material: Magnesium
||Air Inlet Size: 0.25
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/9/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.