Description & Documents
The Freeman PBR32Q 1-1/4 in. 18 Gauge Brad Nailer is an innovative, professional quality home improvement tool. This brad nailer has an oil free operation that eliminates the risk of stains and requires no regular maintenance. It has a lightweight aluminum design and a 360 degree, tool free, adjustable exhaust that can be directed away from your face. This nailer also feature a quick release nose, for clearing jambs, and a tool free depth adjustment. This tool comes with Teflon o-rings, a single piece driver blade, air filter, dust cap, and a dual spring magazine. These features make this Freeman nailer the obvious choice. The Freeman 2 in. 18 Gauge Brad Nailer is a great tool for furniture, interior and exterior finish trim, cabinetry, crafts, and hobby work. Each gun is tested before it is approved for shipping. Each nailer is manufactured under strict guidelines and is backed by a 7 year warranty.
- Anodized aluminum magazine holds up to 100 nails for high production applications
- Anodized aluminum cylinder provides a more durable surface when the piston is firing and retracting during use. This will lead to less wear and tear on the internal parts.
- Finger depth adjustment sets nail to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Quick jam release opens nail gun assembly to easily clear jammed nails to minimize downtime
- Teflon O-Rings provide less wear and tear on cylinders and pistons ensuring longer life on internal wearable parts
- Adjustable 360° exhaust port conveniently directs exhaust away from user
- One piece drive blade reduces risk of internal failure
- Reversible belt hook so tool can stay close by, but not in the way
- Comfort grip handle maximizes non-slip comfort and minimizes fatigue
- Air filter/Anti dust cap prevents debris from entering nailer to maintain peak performance
- Non-marring tip helps protect your work surface from any scratches or marring inflicted by the tool.
Brand Name: Freeman Tools
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.