Description & Documents
The Freeman Pneumatic 18-Gauge Strip Narrow Crown Stapler fastens 7/32 in. crown staples that range from 3/8 to 1-1/4 inch. The die-cast aluminum housing makes it lightweight and durable. The PST9032Q features anodized aluminum parts and Teflon O-rings, which reduces the need to maintenance. There is no need for daily lubrication thanks to the Oil-free design. This nailer also features a quick release nose, allowing the you to save time clearing jams. The PST9032Q comes with a one piece drive blade, air filter, dust cap, and dual spring magazine, making this Freeman Stapler the obvious choice.
- Anodized aluminum magazine holds up to 100 nails for high production applications
- Anodized aluminum cylinder provides a more durable surface when the piston is firing and retracting during use. This will lead to less wear and tear on the internal parts.
- Finger depth adjustment sets nail to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Quick jam release opens nail gun assembly to easily clear jammed nails to minimize downtime
- Teflon O-Rings provide less wear and tear on cylinders and pistons ensuring longer life on internal wearable parts
- Adjustable 360° exhaust port conveniently directs exhaust away from user
- One piece drive blade reduces risk of internal failure
- Reversible belt hook so tool can stay close by, but not in the way
- Comfort grip handle maximizes non-slip comfort and minimizes fatigue
- Reload indicator provides the user a signal when they are low on fasteners within the tool. This will help decrease the amount of firing the tool onto the surface when fasteners are not loaded.
- Non-marring tip helps protect your work surface from any scratches or marring inflicted by the tool.
Brand Name: Freeman Tools
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.