Description & Documents
The Freeman Pneumatic 18-Gauge Strip Narrow Crown Stapler fastens 7/32 in. crown staples that range from 3/8 to 1-1/4 inch. The die-cast aluminum housing makes it lightweight and durable. The PST9032Q features anodized aluminum parts and Teflon O-rings, which reduces the need to maintenance. There is no need for daily lubrication thanks to the Oil-free design. This nailer also features a quick release nose, allowing the you to save time clearing jams. The PST9032Q comes with a one piece drive blade, air filter, dust cap, and dual spring magazine, making this Freeman Stapler the obvious choice.
- Anodized aluminum magazine holds up to 100 nails for high production applications
- Anodized aluminum cylinder provides a more durable surface when the piston is firing and retracting during use. This will lead to less wear and tear on the internal parts.
- Finger depth adjustment sets nail to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Quick jam release opens nail gun assembly to easily clear jammed nails to minimize downtime
- Teflon O-Rings provide less wear and tear on cylinders and pistons ensuring longer life on internal wearable parts
- Adjustable 360° exhaust port conveniently directs exhaust away from user
- One piece drive blade reduces risk of internal failure
- Reversible belt hook so tool can stay close by, but not in the way
- Comfort grip handle maximizes non-slip comfort and minimizes fatigue
- Reload indicator provides the user a signal when they are low on fasteners within the tool. This will help decrease the amount of firing the tool onto the surface when fasteners are not loaded.
- Non-marring tip helps protect your work surface from any scratches or marring inflicted by the tool.
Brand Name: Freeman Tools
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/19/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.