Description & Documents
This amazingly powerful Freeman nailer is extremely fast with its nail delivery. The PCN45 can be used for asphalt and cedar shingles, roof and wall sheathing, flooring underlayment, siding installation, wood box assembly, and fencing. This nailer shoot 15 degree 11 gauge nails ranging from 7/8 to 1-3/4 inches. It has an efficient side-loaded magazine capable of holding 120 nails. The front and side bumpers make the PCN45 comfortable to use. Its die-cast magnesium construction make it lightweight and durable. The strict guidelines and professional quality under which this tool is manufactured makes the PCN45 the best value on the market. Each nailer is tested before it is approved to ship, and is backed by Freemans 7 year warranty.
- Magnesium Construction for increased durability and provides a lighter weight tool to help reduce fatigue when handling this tool during daily usage.
- Adjustable 360° exhaust port conveniently directs exhaust away from user
- Finger depth adjustment sets nail to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Quick jam release opens nail gun assembly to easily clear jammed nails to minimize downtime
- Reversible belt hook so tool can stay close by, but not in the way
- Comfort grip handle maximizes non-slip comfort and minimizes fatigue
- Air filter/Anti dust cap prevents debris from entering nailer to maintain peak performance
- One piece drive blade reduces risk of internal failure
- Trigger with safety lock to prevent from misfiring the tool when connected to an air source.
- Also Includes: Oil, wrenches a durable plastic case.
- 7 Year Limited Warranty
Brand Name: Freeman Tools