Description & Documents
The Freeman PCN65 can handle a multitude of jobs including cedar shingle, roof and wall sheathing, siding installation, and fencing. The die-cast magnesium construction make this nailer lightweight and durable. This nailer has a tool free adjustable depth for a wide variety of materials. The PCN65 also feature a 360 degree tool-free adjustable exhaust for a safe and clean use.
- Magnesium Construction for increased durability and provides a lighter weight tool to help reduce fatigue when handling this tool during daily usage.
- Adjustable 360° exhaust port conveniently directs exhaust away from user
- Finger depth adjustment sets nail to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Quick jam release opens nail gun assembly to easily clear jammed nails to minimize downtime
- Reversible belt hook so tool can stay close by, but not in the way
- Comfort grip handle maximizes non-slip comfort and minimizes fatigue
- Air filter/Anti dust cap prevents debris from entering nailer to maintain peak performance
- One piece drive blade reduces risk of internal failure
- Trigger with safety lock to prevent from misfiring the tool when connected to an air source.
- Also Includes: Oil and wrenches
- 7 Year Limited Warranty
Brand Name: Freeman Tools
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.