Description & Documents
The Freeman Pneumatic 15-Gauge Strip 34-Degree Finish Nailer is great for those fine-finish applications such as molding, chair rail and cabinetry. The die-cast aluminum housing and anodized aluminum parts make it durable and lightweight for continuous use. The PFN1564 features nose access for clearing jams, a tool-free depth adjustment and an oil-free design. These features reduce the need for regular maintenance.
- Anodized aluminum magazine holds up to 100 nails/staples for high production applications
- Anodized aluminum cylinder provides a more durable surface when the piston is firing and retracting during use. This will lead to less wear and tear on the internal parts
- Finger depth adjustment sets nail to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Comfort grip handle maximizes comfort and minimizes fatigue
- Teflon O-rings provide less wear and tear on cylinders and pistons ensuring longer life on internal wearable parts
- Adjustable 360° exhaust port conveniently directs exhaust away from user
- 1-piece drive blade reduces risk of internal failure
- Air filter/anti-dust cap prevents debris from entering nailer to maintain peak performance
- Non-marring tip helps protect your work surface from any scratches or marring inflicted by the tool
- Fire selector switch which provides sequential and single firing
- Quick jam release opens nail gun assembly to easily clear jammed nails to minimize downtime
Brand Name: Freeman Tools
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/21/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.