Description & Documents
The Freeman Pneumatic 15-Gauge Strip 34-Degree Finish Nailer is great for those fine-finish applications such as molding, chair rail, cabinetry. The die-cast aluminum housing and anodized aluminum parts make it durable and lightweight for continuous use. The PFN1564 features nose access for clearing jams, a tool-free depth adjustment, and an oil-free design. These features reduce the need for regular maintenance
- Anodized aluminum magazine holds up to 100 nails/staples for high production applications
- Anodized aluminum cylinder provides a more durable surface when the piston is firing and retracting during use. This will lead to less wear and tear on the internal parts.
- Finger depth adjustment sets nail to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Comfort grip handle maximizes comfort and minimizes fatigue
- Teflon O-Rings provide less wear and tear on cylinders and pistons ensuring longer life on internal wearable parts
- Adjustable 360° exhaust port conveniently directs exhaust away from user
- One piece drive blade reduces risk of internal failure
- Air filter/Anti dust cap prevents debris from entering nailer to maintain peak performance
- Non-marring tip helps protect your work surface from any scratches or marring inflicted by the tool.
- Fire selector switch which provides sequential and single firing.
- Quick jam release opens nail gun assembly to easily clear jammed nails to minimize downtime
Brand Name: Freeman Tools
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.