Description & Documents
The Freeman Pneumatic 15-Gauge Strip 34-Degree Finish Nailer is great for those fine-finish applications such as molding, chair rail and cabinetry. The die-cast aluminum housing and anodized aluminum parts make it durable and lightweight for continuous use. The PFN1564 features nose access for clearing jams, a tool-free depth adjustment and an oil-free design. These features reduce the need for regular maintenance.
- Anodized aluminum magazine holds up to 100 nails/staples for high production applications
- Anodized aluminum cylinder provides a more durable surface when the piston is firing and retracting during use. This will lead to less wear and tear on the internal parts
- Finger depth adjustment sets nail to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Comfort grip handle maximizes comfort and minimizes fatigue
- Teflon O-rings provide less wear and tear on cylinders and pistons ensuring longer life on internal wearable parts
- Adjustable 360° exhaust port conveniently directs exhaust away from user
- 1-piece drive blade reduces risk of internal failure
- Air filter/anti-dust cap prevents debris from entering nailer to maintain peak performance
- Non-marring tip helps protect your work surface from any scratches or marring inflicted by the tool
- Fire selector switch which provides sequential and single firing
- Quick jam release opens nail gun assembly to easily clear jammed nails to minimize downtime
Brand Name: Freeman
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|For Use With: 15 Ga. DA Nail
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.