Description & Documents
The Freeman PFN64 is great for carpentry work such as molding, chair rail, door casing, cabinetry and furniture construction. It uses 3/4 - 2/12 nails. This nailer has a convenient design that allows you to clear jams, change the depth drive and adjust the 360-degree exhaust without the use of tools. Avoid leaving scratches and scuff with the no-mar tip. This nailer also features an anodized aluminum cylinder and Teflon O-rings which require less maintenance over time.
- Anodized aluminum magazine holds up to 100 nails/staples for high production applications
- Anodized aluminum cylinder provides a more durable surface when the piston is firing and retracting during use. This will lead to less wear and tear on the internal parts
- Finger depth adjustment sets nail to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Comfort grip handle maximizes comfort and minimizes fatigue
- Teflon O-rings provide less wear and tear on cylinders and pistons ensuring longer life on internal wearable parts
- Adjustable 360° exhaust port conveniently directs exhaust away from user
- 1-piece drive blade reduces risk of internal failure
- Air filter/anti-dust cap prevents debris from entering nailer to maintain peak performance
- Quick jam release opens nail gun assembly to easily clear jammed nails to minimize downtime
- Also includes oil and wrenches
- 7-year limited warranty
Brand Name: Freeman Tools
|For Use With: 16 Ga. Straight Nail
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 9/0/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.