Description & Documents
This Freeman Brad Nailer is a great home improvement tool. The brad nailer accepts brads ranging from 3/8 in. to 1-1/4 in. It features an oil-free design to prevent staining, and a dust cap and air filter which provides a clean and easy operation. This nailer also includes a tool free adjustable exhaust, to direct exhaust away from your face. This nailer is great for trim, furniture, cabinetry, and craft work. The Freeman 18 Gauge Brad Nailer is a must have for the professional or do it yourself types.
- Anodized aluminum magazine holds up to 100 nails for high production applications
- Anodized aluminum cylinder provides a more durable surface when the piston is firing and retracting during use. This will lead to less wear and tear on the internal parts.
- Teflon O-Rings provide less wear and tear on cylinders and pistons ensuring longer life on internal wearable parts
- Adjustable 360° exhaust port conveniently directs exhaust away from user
- One piece drive blade reduces risk of internal failure
- Reversible belt hook so tool can stay close by, but not in the way
- Comfort grip handle maximizes non-slip comfort and minimizes fatigue
- Air filter/Anti dust cap prevents debris from entering nailer to maintain peak performance
- Also Includes: Oil and wrenches
- 7 Year Limited Warranty
Brand Name: Freeman Tools
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.