Description & Documents
The Freeman 18-gauge strip brad nailer accepts 3/8" - 2" brads. It features a 1-piece steel drive blade and is made of die-cast aluminum. This nailer features an oil-free design that eliminates staining surfaces and a dust cap and internal air filter for easy maintenance. This is a great nailer for working on trim, finish, cabinetry, furniture and craftwork.
- Anodized aluminum magazine holds up to 100 nails for high production applications
- Anodized aluminum cylinder provides a more durable surface when the piston is firing and retracting during use. This will lead to less wear and tear on the internal parts
- Teflon O-rings provide less wear and tear on cylinders and pistons ensuring longer life on internal wearable parts
- Adjustable 360° exhaust port conveniently directs exhaust away from user
- 1-piece drive blade reduces risk of internal failure
- Reversible belt hook so tool can stay close by, but not in the way
- Comfort grip handle maximizes non-slip comfort and minimizes fatigue
- Air filter/anti-dust cap prevents debris from entering nailer to maintain peak performance
- Reload indicator provides the user a signal when they are low on fasteners within the tool. This will help decrease the amount of firing the tool onto the surface when fasteners are not loaded
- Also includes oil and wrenches
- 7-year limited warranty
Brand Name: Freeman Tools
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/7/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.