Description & Documents
The Freeman 18 Gauge Strip Brad Nailer accepts 3/8 - 2 in. brads. It features a 1 piece steel drive blade, and is made of die cast aluminum. This nailer features an oil free design, that eliminates staining surfaces, and a dust cap and internal air filter for easy to no maintenance. This is a great nailer for working on trim, finish, cabinetry, furniture, and craft work.
- Anodized aluminum magazine holds up to 100 nails for high production applications
- Anodized aluminum cylinder provides a more durable surface when the piston is firing and retracting during use. This will lead to less wear and tear on the internal parts.
- Teflon O-Rings provide less wear and tear on cylinders and pistons ensuring longer life on internal wearable parts
- Adjustable 360° exhaust port conveniently directs exhaust away from user
- One piece drive blade reduces risk of internal failure
- Reversible belt hook so tool can stay close by, but not in the way
- Comfort grip handle maximizes non-slip comfort and minimizes fatigue
- Air filter/Anti dust cap prevents debris from entering nailer to maintain peak performance
- Reload indicator provides the user a signal when they are low on fasteners within the tool. This will help decrease the amount of firing the tool onto the surface when fasteners are not loaded.
- Also Includes: Oil and wrenches
- 7 Year Limited Warranty
Brand Name: Freeman Tools