Description & Documents
The Freeman PFR2190 is great for homeowners and contractor alike. The die-cast magnesium design makes this nailer lightweight and easy to use on multiple projects. This nailer accepts nails ranging from 2 - 3-1/2 inches and features a dual trigger for single or contact firing. The tool free nail depth adjustment and the adjustable free exhaust port make it quick and ready for the person on the go. It also feature a dust cap and internal air filter to keep it clean from debris for a smooth and clean operation.
- Anodized aluminum magazine holds up to 55 nails/staples for high production applications
- Anodized aluminum cylinder provides a more durable surface when the piston is firing and retracting during use. This will lead to less wear and tear on the internal parts.
- Finger depth adjustment sets nail to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Comfort grip handle maximizes comfort and minimizes fatigue
- Teflon O-Rings provide less wear and tear on cylinders and pistons ensuring longer life on internal wearable parts
- Adjustable 360° exhaust port conveniently directs exhaust away from user
- One piece drive blade reduces risk of internal failure
- Air filter/Anti dust cap prevents debris from entering nailer to maintain peak performance
- Non-marring tip helps protect your work surface from any scratches or marring inflicted by the tool.
- Magnesium Construction for increased durability and provides a lighter weight tool to help reduce fatigue when handling this tool during daily usage.
- Anti-Dry-Cycle Mechanism allows the tool to stop firing when the magazine is running low on fasteners. This will prolong the life of the drive blade.
Brand Name: Freeman Tools
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/25/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.