Description & Documents
The Freeman PP123 Pin Nailer is great for hobby work, jewelry cases, detailed trim, and custom applications. The nailer takes 23-gauge pins ranging from 1/2 to 1 inch and operates at 60-100 psi. The die-cast aluminum construction with anodized aluminum parts make it lightweight and durable. The soft grip handles make it comfortable to hold and easy to use, without loss of control.
- Anodized aluminum magazine holds up to 100 nails/staples for high production applications
- Anodized aluminum cylinder provides a more durable surface when the piston is firing and retracting during use. This will lead to less wear and tear on the internal parts.
- Air filter/Anti-dust cap prevents debris from entering nailer to maintain peak performance
- Small body design allows for hard to reach surfaces
- High quality internal parts for added durability
- Reversible belt hook so tool can stay close by, but not in the way
- Also Includes: Oil and wrenches
- 7 Year Limited Warranty
Brand Name: Freeman Tools