Description & Documents
The Freeman PFL618BR is an innovative flooring nailer that shoot both T & L cleats and 15.5-gauge staples. This nailer comes with two interchangeable base plate that protect the flooring and provide stability. The Freeman PFL618BR is constructed out of die-cast aluminum, and had a hardened steel driver blade to stand up to daily use. It also comes with Teflon o-rings, which will stand up to the test of time. The PFL618BR comes with wrenches, goggles, oil, a rubber mallet, and a plastic carrying case for easy transportation/storage between uses.
- Anodized aluminum magazine holds up to 100 nails/staples for high production applications
- Air filter/Anti dust cap prevents debris from entering nailer to maintain peak performance
- One piece drive blade reduces risk of internal failure
- 3-In-1 Design Fastening System which allows the tool to use Staples, T Cleats and L Cleats without any attachments
- White Non-Marring mallet which provides extra blemish protection when handling your flooring needs.
- Also Includes: Oil and wrenches
- 7 Year Limited Warranty
Brand Name: Freeman Tools
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/23/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.