Description & Documents
The Freeman PFL618BR is an innovative flooring nailer that shoot both T and L cleats and 15.5-gauge staples. This nailer comes with two interchangeable base plates that protect the flooring and provide stability. The Freeman PFL618BR is constructed out of die-cast aluminum and has a hardened steel driver blade to stand up to daily use. It also comes with Teflon O-rings, which will stand up to the test of time. The PFL618BR comes with wrenches, goggles, oil, a rubber mallet and a plastic carrying case for easy transportation/storage between uses.
- Anodized aluminum magazine holds up to 100 nails/staples for high production applications
- Air filter/anti-dust cap prevents debris from entering nailer to maintain peak performance
- One-piece drive blade reduces risk of internal failure
- 3-in-1 design fastening system which allows the tool to use staples, T-cleats and L-cleats without any attachments
- White non-marring mallet which provides extra blemish protection when handling your flooring needs
- Also includes oil and wrenches
- 7-year limited warranty
Brand Name: Freeman Tools
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.