Description & Documents
The Freeman PFL618BR is an innovative flooring nailer that shoot both T & L cleats and 15.5-gauge staples. This nailer comes with two interchangeable base plate that protect the flooring and provide stability. The Freeman PFL618BR is constructed out of die-cast aluminum, and had a hardened steel driver blade to stand up to daily use. It also comes with Teflon o-rings, which will stand up to the test of time. The PFL618BR comes with wrenches, goggles, oil, a rubber mallet, and a plastic carrying case for easy transportation/storage between uses.
- Anodized aluminum magazine holds up to 100 nails/staples for high production applications
- Air filter/Anti dust cap prevents debris from entering nailer to maintain peak performance
- One piece drive blade reduces risk of internal failure
- 3-In-1 Design Fastening System which allows the tool to use Staples, T Cleats and L Cleats without any attachments
- White Non-Marring mallet which provides extra blemish protection when handling your flooring needs.
- Also Includes: Oil and wrenches
- 7 Year Limited Warranty
Brand Name: Freeman Tools