Description & Documents
The Freeman PMC150 is an excellent choice for all types of metal connections. It features a 360-degree adjustable exhaust, an anti-dry cycle firing mechanism, and an exposed nail tip design to ensure accuracy. The anodized aluminum cylinder and Teflon O-rings, make the Freeman PMC150 durable and long lasting. All Freeman tools are manufactured under strict guidelines, and are tested before they are approved to ship. The PMC150 is backed by our 7 year warranty.
- Anodized aluminum magazine holds up to 35 nails/staples for high production applications
- Anodized aluminum cylinder provides a more durable surface when the piston is firing and retracting during use. This will lead to less wear and tear on the internal parts.
- Comfort grip handle maximizes comfort and minimizes fatigue
- Teflon O-Rings provide less wear and tear on cylinders and pistons ensuring longer life on internal wearable parts
- Adjustable 360° exhaust port conveniently directs exhaust away from user
- One piece drive blade reduces risk of internal failure
- Air filter/Anti dust cap prevents debris from entering nailer to maintain peak performance
- Anti-Dry-Cycle Mechanism allows the tool to stop firing when the magazine is running low on fasteners. This will prolong the life of the drive blade.
- Exposed Nail Tip design allows protection from any misfiring of the tool.
- Reversible belt hook so tool can stay close by, but not in the way
- Also Includes: Oil, wrenches and a durable molded case.
Brand Name: Freeman Tools