Description & Documents
The PFBC940 is convenient in that it can be used a either a 45-degree brad/staple gun, or as an 18-gauge straight brad/staple gun. This nailer is recommended for use on 1/4 to 1/2 in. solid or engineered flooring. It features a 360-degree tool free adjustable exhaust and depth-of-drive adjustment. It is oil-free to prevent staining, and has a low maintenance motor. The PFBC940 is ergonomically designed for greater comfort and usability.
- Anodized aluminum magazine holds up to 100 nails/staples for high production applications
- Anodized aluminum cylinder provides a more durable surface when the piston is firing and retracting during use. This will lead to less wear and tear on the internal parts.
- Finger depth adjustment sets nail to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Comfort grip handle maximizes comfort and minimizes fatigue
- Teflon O-Rings provide less wear and tear on cylinders and pistons ensuring longer life on internal wearable parts
- Adjustable 360° exhaust port conveniently directs exhaust away from user
- One piece drive blade reduces risk of internal failure
- Ergonomically engineered body provides extra comfort and helps reduce repetitive strain injuries
- Air filter/Anti dust cap prevents debris from entering nailer to maintain peak performance
- Reload indicator provides the user a signal when they are low on fasteners within the tool. This will help decrease the amount of firing the tool onto the surface when fasteners are not loaded.
- Also Includes: Oil and wrenches
Brand Name: Freeman Tools