Hitachi® 2-1/2" 16-Gauge Finish Nailer
Model Number: NT65M2S
Menards® SKU: 2086277
Description & Documents
The NT65M2 16-gauge finish nailer is ideal for installing molding, chair rail, cabinetry and other fine finish applications. It accepts 16-gauge finish nails in lengths ranging from 1" up to 2-1/2" and features Hitachi®'s signature air duster button to conveniently blow away dust and debris instantly with the simple push of a button.
- Integrated air duster button allows air from the compressor to bypass the nailing function and expel air from a hole in the front of the nailer allowing the user to clear away dust and debris from the work surface
- Tool-less, easy-to-clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Simple flip of the selectable trigger allows the user to choose between bump fire or sequential fire modes with no additional parts or tools required
- Tool-less depth of drive dial adjusts to set the nail above the surface for tacking or be flush or countersunk into the material for ultimate control based on the application
- 360 degree, fully adjustable exhaust port directs air exhaust away from the user during use
- 3.7 lbs., lightweight and well-balanced for minimal fatigue and increased maneuverability
- No-mar tip protects the work surface from damage
- Elastomer grip adds comfort and provides and secure hold
- Accepts 16-gauge finish nails ranging from 1" up to 2-1/2"
- Includes: safety glasses, no mar tip, tool fitting and case
Dimensions: 3.7 lbs
Brand Name: Hitachi®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/5/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.