Hitachi 2-1/2" 16-Gauge Finish Nailer
Model Number: NT65M2S
Menards® SKU: 2086277
Description & Documents
The NT65M2 16-gauge finish nailer is ideal for installing molding, chair rail, cabinetry and other fine finish applications. It accepts 16-gauge finish nails in lengths ranging from 1" up to 2-1/2" and features Hitachi's signature air duster button to conveniently blow away dust and debris instantly with the simple push of a button.
- Integrated air duster button allows air from the compressor to bypass the nailing function and expel air from a hole in the front of the nailer allowing the user to clear away dust and debris from the work surface
- Tool-less, easy-to-clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Simple flip of the selectable trigger allows the user to choose between bump fire or sequential fire modes with no additional parts or tools required
- Tool-less depth of drive dial adjusts to set the nail above the surface for tacking or be flush or countersunk into the material for ultimate control based on the application
- 360 degree, fully adjustable exhaust port directs air exhaust away from the user during use
- 3.7 lbs., lightweight and well-balanced for minimal fatigue and increased maneuverability
- No-mar tip protects the work surface from damage
- Elastomer grip adds comfort and provides and secure hold
- Accepts 16-gauge finish nails ranging from 1" up to 2-1/2"
- Includes: safety glasses, no mar tip, tool fitting and case
Dimensions: 3.7 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/19/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.