Weighing in at only 7.3 lbs., the NR90AF has an ideal power to weight ratio for driving performance in the toughest materials and now provides the ability to shoot offset round and clipped head wire weld nails. The Flip Fire mechanism lets one switch from sequential to "bump" fire with no tools and no hassle. The tool's supreme balance minimizes user fatigue while the tool-free depth of drive adds convenience when using varying materials.
- Well-balanced design and lightweight (7.3 lbs) for minimum user fatigue
- Powerful performance driving 28 degree wire welded framing nails 2" - 3-1/2" fasteners into engineered lumber
- Selective actuation for either sequential or "bump" fire nailing with a simple flip of a switch for tool-less transitions
- Anodized aluminum magazine designed with separate mounting bracket to prevent expensive repairs and replacements
- Tool-free depth of drive adjustment provides simplicity and flexibility for perfectly flush fastening in various materials
- Hardened claw tip reduces wear on the nose an minimizes slippage when "toe nailing"
- High capacity magazine holds up to 100 nails for fewer interruptions to reload
- Dry fire lockout prevents nailer activation when nail count is low
- Non-slip grip for secure hold that stays a comfortable temperature in all seasons
- Open nose design provides easy access to clear nail jams
- Includes: Safety Glasses (875769)
|Collation Type: Wire||Country of Origin: Taiwan|
|Depth Control: Yes||Case Included: No|
|Brand Name: HITACHI||Assembled Weight (lbs): 7.3|
|Product Weight (lbs): 7.3||Operating Pressure (PSI): 70-120 psi|
|Fastener Length Range: 2 to 3-1/2||Housing Material: Aluminum|
|Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 Years||Included Accessories: Safety Glasses|
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.