Hitachi® 3-1/2" Wire Collated Framing Nailer
Model Number: NR90AF
Menards® SKU: 2086291
Description & Documents
Weighing in at only 7.3 lbs., the NR90AF has an ideal power to weight ratio for driving performance in the toughest materials and now provides the ability to shoot offset round and clipped head wire weld nails. The Flip Fire mechanism lets one switch from sequential to "bump" fire with no tools and no hassle. The tool's supreme balance minimizes user fatigue while the tool-free depth of drive adds convenience when using varying materials.
- Well-balanced design and lightweight (7.3 lbs.) for minimum user fatigue
- Powerful performance driving 28 degree wire welded framing nails 2" - 3-1/2" fasteners into engineered lumber
- Selective actuation for either sequential or "bump" fire nailing with a simple flip of a switch for tool-less transitions
- Anodized aluminum magazine designed with separate mounting bracket to prevent expensive repairs and replacements
- Tool-free depth of drive adjustment provides simplicity and flexibility for perfectly flush fastening in various materials
- Hardened claw tip reduces wear on the nose an minimizes slippage when "toe nailing"
- High capacity magazine holds up to 100 nails for fewer interruptions to reload
- Dry fire lockout prevents nailer activation when nail count is low
- Non-slip grip for secure hold that stays a comfortable temperature in all seasons
- Open nose design provides easy access to clear nail jams
- Includes safety glasses (875769)
Brand Name: Hitachi®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Collation Type: Wire
||Country of Origin: Taiwan
|Depth Control: Yes
||Case Included: No
|Brand Name: HITACHI
||Assembled Weight (lbs): 7.3
|Product Weight (lbs): 7.3
||Operating Pressure (PSI): 70-120 psi
|Fastener Length Range: 2 to 3-1/2
||Housing Material: Aluminum
|Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 Years
||Included Accessories: Safety Glasses
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.