Bostitch® Manual Flooring Cleat Nailer Kit
Model Number: MFN-201
Menards® SKU: 2431004
Description & Documents
Bostitch® engineered, the MFN-201 flooring cleat nailer is for users that prefer to install flooring manually. As a result, it requires no compressor or hose when driving fasteners. Its thoughtful design protects delicate flooring while maximizing user comfort. The MFN-201 installs both pre-finished and unfinished flooring (thicknesses of 1/2" to 3/4").
- Ratcheting drive mode allows for multiple blows if cleat is under driven
- Graphite mallet designed with ergonomic rubber comfort grip included
- Rubber bumpers protect against marring pre-finished floors
- Carry case included
- Installs 1/2", 5/8" and 3/4" flooring
- Drives Bostitch® 2" shaped hardwood flooring cleats
Brand Name: Bostitch®
|For Use With: Flooring Cleat
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.