Description & Documents
This Numax Pneumatic 16-Gauge Strip Straight Finish Nailer is excellent for fastening 3/4 - 2-1/2 in. nails in carpentry work such as molding, chair rails, door casing, cabinetry and furniture construction. The convenient design allows you to clear jams, change the depth drive and adjust the 360-degree air exhaust without needing any tools. A no-mar tip leaves only a small trace on the work surface to save you time during finishing applications.
- Magazine holds up to 100 nails/staples for high production applications
- High Quality Aluminum cylinder provides a more durable surface when the piston is firing and retracting during use. This will lead to less wear and tear on the internal parts.
- Finger depth adjustment sets nail to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Comfort grip handle maximizes comfort and minimizes fatigue
- Adjustable 360° exhaust port conveniently directs exhaust away from user
- One piece drive blade reduces risk of internal failure
- Anti dust cap prevents debris from entering nailer to maintain peak performance
- Quick jam release opens nail gun assembly to easily clear jammed nails to minimize downtime
- Also Includes: Oil and wrenches
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Brand Name: Numax Tools
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/30/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.