Description & Documents
The NuMax Pneumatic Strip 21-Degree Full Head Framing Nailer is an excellent, lightweight option for driving 2 - 3-1/2 in plastic collated nails. This is the perfect nailer for framing, sheathing, remodeling, and outdoor work. It features a tool-free depth adjustment, an adjustable exhaust, an easy load magazine, and is constructed to prevent dry-firing.
- Magazine holds up to 55 nails/staples for high production applications
- Light Weight Construction
- Finger depth adjustment sets nail to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Comfort grip handle maximizes comfort and minimizes fatigue
- Adjustable 360° exhaust port conveniently directs exhaust away from user
- Anti dust cap prevents debris from entering nailer to maintain peak performance
- Non-marring tip helps protect your work surface from any scratches or marring inflicted by the tool.
- Magnesium Construction for increased durability and provides a lighter weight tool to help reduce fatigue when handling this tool during daily usage.
- Anti-Dry-Cycle Mechanism allows the tool to stop firing when the magazine is running low on fasteners. This will prolong the life of the drive blade.
- Also Includes: Oil and Wrenches
Brand Name: Numax Tools
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.