- lightweight aluminum housing
- High durability driver blade specially designed to last longer than conventional blades.
- Rear end exhaust with in-built muffler prevents dirt caused by exhausted air to the work surfaces.
- Swivel connector with filter.
- Side-loading magazine for easy and quick operation
- Double trigger guard helps prevent accidental discharge
- Depth of adjustment mechanism for precise nailing.
- Equipped with No-mar tip for soft wood.
- Drives 1/2"-1 3/8" headless pin nails
- Includes carrying case
|Collation Type: Glue||Color/Finish: Gray, Green, and Black|
|Country of Origin: Taiwan||Depth Control: No|
|Fastener Format: Headless Pins||Fastener Gauge Range: 23 Gauge|
|Product Weight (lbs): 1.88||Operating Pressure (PSI): 60-100|
|Nailer/Stapler Design: Micro Pinner||Package Type: Molded Plastic Case|
|Fastener Length Range: 1/2" - 1 3/8"||Fasteners Used: 23 Gauge Headless Pins|
|Housing Material: Aluminum||Air Inlet Size: 1/4"|
|Max Pressure (PSI): 120 PSI||Included Accessories: Safety Glasses, Allen Wrenches, & Operators Manual.|
|Item Number: 208-5002|
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.