Masterforce 1-3/8" 23 Gauge Micro Pin Nailer
Model Number: 2085002
Menards® SKU: 2085002
Description & Documents
The Masterforce® 23 Gauge Micro Pinner drives 1/2" to 1-3/8" 23 Gauge Headless Pins. It can be used for many different light finish work applications. It has a light weight housing, and a slip on rubber grip, so that you can install your trim and finish products with more comfort, and less fatigue. A trigger safety with a lock-out latch, and rubber no-mar tip allow for greater ease of installation and a high level of tool and material control. With this Masterforce® Micro Pinner at your side, you can handle any light finish work professionally.
- lightweight aluminum housing
- High durability driver blade specially designed to last longer than conventional blades.
- Rear end exhaust with in-built muffler prevents dirt caused by exhausted air to the work surfaces.
- Swivel connector with filter.
- Side-loading magazine for easy and quick operation
- Double trigger guard helps prevent accidental discharge
- Depth of adjustment mechanism for precise nailing.
- Equipped with No-mar tip for soft wood.
- Drives 1/2"-1 3/8" headless pin nails
- Includes carrying case
Dimensions: 5"D x 12.5"H x 15.75"W
Brand Name: Masterforce
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Collation Type: Glue
||Color/Finish: Gray, Green, and Black
|Country of Origin: Taiwan
||Depth Control: No
|Fastener Format: Headless Pins
||Fastener Gauge Range: 23 Gauge
|Product Weight (lbs): 1.88
||Operating Pressure (PSI): 60-100
|Nailer/Stapler Design: Micro Pinner
||Package Type: Molded Plastic Case
|Fastener Length Range: 1/2" - 1 3/8"
||Fasteners Used: 23 Gauge Headless Pins
|Housing Material: Aluminum
||Air Inlet Size: 1/4"
|Max Pressure (PSI): 120 PSI
||Included Accessories: Safety Glasses, Allen Wrenches, & Operators Manual.
|Item Number: 208-5002
||Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Years