Masterforce® 1-3/8" 23-Gauge Micro Pin Nailer
Model Number: 2085002
Menards® SKU: 2085002
Description & Documents
The Masterforce® 23-Gauge Micro Pinner drives 1/2" to 1-3/8" 23-gauge headless pins. It can be used for many different light finish work applications. It has a lightweight housing and a slip-on rubber grip so you can install your trim and finish products with more comfort and less fatigue. A trigger safety with a lock-out latch and rubber no-mar tip allows for greater ease of installation and a high level of tool and material control. With this Masterforce® Micro Pinner at your side, you can handle any light finish work professionally.
- Drives 1/2" - 1-3/8" headless pin nails
- Lightweight aluminum housing
- High durability driver blade specially designed to last longer than conventional blades
- Rear end exhaust with built-in muffler prevents dirt caused by exhausted air to the work surfaces
- Swivel connector with filter
- Side-loading magazine for easy and quick operation
- Double trigger guard helps prevent accidental discharge
- Depth of adjustment mechanism for precise nailing
- Equipped with no-mar tip for soft wood
- Includes carrying case
Dimensions: 5"D x 12.5"H x 15.75"W
Brand Name: MasterForce
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|For Use With: 23 Ga. Pin Nail
||Housing Material: Aluminum
|Air Inlet Size: 1/4"
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.