Bosch® 1-5/8" SDS-Max® Rotary Hammer
Model Number: 11264EVS
Menards® SKU: 2416415
View Price in Cart
We set our own Everyday Low Prices as well as sale prices, but some manufacturers
restrict how retailers display that pricing. In these cases manufacturers require that you take some step to add the item to
your cart or go to checkout to view our final prices when lower than the manufacturer's set minimum advertised pricing. Don't
worry. You can easily remove the item from your cart if you do not want to buy it.
This product qualifies for mail-in rebates! Add this product to the cart for details.
Sale Price Good Through 06-30-2015
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
The Bosch® 13-amp SDS-Max® Combination Rotary Hammer packs up to 6.8 ft. lbs. of impact energy for optimized drilling performance: up to 1-5/8" in concrete; up to 4-1/8" core bits. The vibration reduction system in the hammer mechanism and main handle reduces vibration up to 50% providing user comfort in all day drilling and chiseling applications. The One-Hand™ SDS-Max® system makes changing bits easier than ever before while maintaining the current best in class SDS-Max® bit locking system. A combination dual mode selector allows for two modes of operation: rotary hammer and hammer only mode. The Auto-Max® variable speed dial is designed to automatically ensure the maximum speed and power every time the tool is plugged in. Constant Response™ circuitry provides a soft start, maintains constant speed under load and provides overload protection. Turbo™ power delivers 20% more power in hammer only mode and Vario-Lock™ positioning rotates and locks the chisel into 12 different positions to optimize the working angle. The power light ensures the operator that power feed is live while Service Minder™ light indicates when preventative maintenance is required.
- 13-amp motor operates at 170-340 RPM and 1,700-2,900 BPM
- Active Vibration Control™ with vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work
- One-Hand™ SDS-max® system makes changing bits easier than ever before while maximizing jobsite productivity
- Constant Response circuitry maintains speed under load and overload protection
- Turbo™ power delivers 20% more power in hammer only mode
- Vario-Lock™ positioning rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions
- Auto-Max™ variable speed dial - ensures maximum speed every time the tool is turned on
- Service Minder™ light indicates when preventative maintenance is required
- Patented cord turret reduces cord wear
- Includes 360° auxiliary handle and carrying case
Shipping Weight: 25.5 lbs
Brand Name: Bosch®
||Max Speed (RPM): 340
|Product Weight (lbs.): 14.3
|Package Contents: Rotary Hammer, Auxiliary Handle, Carrying Case
||Case Included: Yes
|Blows Per Minute: 2900
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.