Bosch 1/2" Hammer Drill
Model Number: 1191VSRK
Menards® SKU: 2413525
This product qualifies for mail-in rebates! Add this product to the cart for details.
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
The Bosch 1191VSRK 1/2" Variable Speed Hammer Drill has a powerful 7 amp motor and an ergonomic design engineered to provide the highest performance-to-weight ratio in its class. Use the selector lever to choose the hammer drill or drill only for steel, wood, or aluminum. Kit includes 360-degree handle, depth gauge, and carrying case.
- 0-3,000 RPM/0-48,000 BPM
- Lightweight design is perfect for small diameter drilling applications
- 7 amp motor provides the highest performance to weight ratio in its class
- 360 degree auxiliary handle with built-in quick release depth gauge provides wide range of movement along with consistent drilling depth
- Compact design with an aggressive impact mechanism in combination with a more powerful motor that outperforms the competition
Shipping Dimensions: 14.0 x 12.0 x 4.25
Shipping Weight: 7.8 lbs
Brand Name: Bosch®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Max Speed (RPM): RPM: 0-3,000 / BPM: 0-48,000
||Product Weight (lbs.): 4.1
||Package Contents: Hammer Drill, 360 degree Auxiliary Handle, Chuck Key, Depth Gauge, Carrying Case
|Case Included: Yes
||Blows Per Minute: 48000
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/24/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.