Hitachi® 15/16" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer
Model Number: DH24PF3
Menards® SKU: 2414379
Description & Documents
The DH24PF3 15/16" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer offers the end-user 3 modes of operation. It hammer drills into concrete, brick or stone with ease and offers a best in class drilling speed and impact rate. The DH24PF3 is the ideal tool for plumbing and conduit installation, HVAC and pest control installation, electrical installation, construction and repair work and other civil engineering applications.
- 2.5 ft. lbs. of impact energy- best in class for delivering forcible hammering
- Electronic variable speed control gives the tool a no-load RPM of between 0-1,150 best in class for fast drilling
- 7.0 amp motor with 800 watts of input power combines powerful hammering with fast drilling
- 3 modes of operation; drilling only, hammering only and hammer drilling for flexibility within a range of applications
- Quick-set bit system, makes replacing bits quick and easy
- Push-button reversing switch to easily back out bits
- Mode selector dial, makes transitioning between modes simple and efficient
- Removable side handle (360 degrees) with depth gauge, improves control and ensures accurate drilling depth
- 5.3 lbs. one of the lightest and most compact (15-15/16") rotary hammers in its class
- Elastomer coated D-handle helps to absorb vibration and provide a secure grip
- Includes: depth gauge (310331); side handle (324548) and case (324591)
Brand Name: Hitachi®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/19/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.