Hitachi® 5/8" Hammer Drill
Model Number: DV16VSS
Menards® SKU: 2414365
Everyday Low Price: $69.97
Sale Price: $59.97
11% Mail-In Rebate: $6.60
Your Final Price: $53.37
after Sale Price & Mail-In Rebate
Sale Price Good Through 05-31-2015
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
The DV16VSS 5.4 amp hammer drill achieves rugged durability and impressive power without the heft and weight of conventional hammer drills. It is ideal for drilling into brick, cement, wood, metal, tile and other stone materials.
- 5.4 amp motor capable of reaching 0-2,900 RPM/0-46,400 BPM
- Innovative sleeve construction for rugged durability
- Ratchet with cooling steel fin increases heat resistance and strength
- Variable speed allows the user to determine the right amount of power when needed
- Compact at just 10-19/32" in length to fit into tight spaces
- Lightweight at just 3.3 lbs. for less fatigue and more control
- Includes: side handle, depth stopper and carrying case
Shipping Dimensions: 14.63 x 13.38 x 4.25
Shipping Weight: 13.2 lbs
Brand Name: Hitachi®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/22/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.